(5/3/11): Ariel Hyatt added as a keynote presenter. Special session on Monday, May 16th. Free if you sign up for the entire series. Only $25 if you just want to attend the keynote.
On May 11th, we begin a series of hands-on, interactive internet music marketing workshops targetting musicians, artists, songwriters, publishers and their affiliated managers. By the end of the series you will be able to:
- Create and implement a plan to market your music.
- Build and extend your online presence & infrastructure with tools such as BandZoogle, BandCamp, Reverbnation and TopSpin.
- Use YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter to build awareness for your band and your brand.
- Learn how to acquire and engage your fans. Help them help you have a sustainable music career.
- Set up an online store to sell your music and merchandise direct to fan (DTF).
- On June 1st Nashville YouTube sensation, Gavin Mikhail talks about how he acquired a large loyal following and more than 2 million views on the video sharing site.
The workshops will be held at ESPACES – a state of the art meeting, teaching and workspace facility minutes from Nashville’s Music Row (near St Thomas Hospital) on Harding Rd.
When: May 11th(Weds.), 16th(Mon.), 18th(Weds.), 25th(Weds.) & June 1st.(Weds.)
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
We recommend you come to all five sessions since we’ll be covering different topics each week. But you’re welcome to come to as many as you are able to attend. Space limited to 25 participants per session.
Bring your laptop. Take it with you. Rock happily ever after.
- A year’s subscription to BandZoogle
- A year’s subscription to TopSpin
This music technology educational initiative is possible due to the generosity of
and awesome sponsors such as:
If you are unable to attend, please sign up on our mailing list to get information and updates about future workshops.